Sanford Health is dedicated to supporting students pursuing careers in high growth health care professions. Partnerships are in place with many schools across the Midwest to financially support students in achieving their career goals. For select, high-demand health care professions, financial assistance will be available at participating schools to support tuition and other expenses in exchange for a specified work commitment at Sanford Health.
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Medical Assistant
- Surgical Technologist
- Receive financial assistance in pursuing a career in a high growth health care profession.
- Work with one of the largest health care systems in the nation in achieving your career goals.
- Pair with a Sanford Health mentor to assist in your education journey success.
Eligibility and Ongoing Requirements
- Must be fully accepted into a participating program.
- Enrolled and actively progressing in specified program prior to their last semester.
- Commit to working 2 years full time in the position they’re being sponsored for post-graduation. Build Dakota recipients have a 3 year work commitment .
- Must maintain a GPA consistent with the academic program requirements and show forward progression through the program of study. (Grades must be submitted as part of the ongoing check in.)
- Must sign a contract before payments are processed.
- Must commit to participating in Sanford Check-Ins (email, phone, or in person) during program of study.
- Completion of clinical rotations at a Sanford facility is preferred.
- The sponsorship award dollar amount is variable, depending on the cost of the program at the participating school.
- Payments will be split between the last two semesters of the program.
- Sponsorship is not a guarantee of employment.
- Sponsors must work full time in the sponsored role in an area of need for 2 years post-graduation.
- If the employee does not maintain full time status during the 2 year work commitment period, the sponsorship award will transition into repayment.
- Upon employment, a percentage of the sponsorship dollars are forgiven with each pay period worked throughout the 2 or 3 year period.
Take a look at our available sponsorships below and apply today. If you do not see any sponsorships, we may have filled all openings for the time being. If you’d like to be notified when sponsorships open next, we invite you to join our Talent Community.
Results, order, filter
Licensed Practical Nurse Lpn Sponsorship Application Jobs in Minnesota
There are no jobs that match:Please try again with a different keyword or location.