Sanford Health Summer Intern - Marketing - Profile in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Job Title: Summer Intern | Marketing - Profile | Sioux Falls, SD
City: Sioux Falls
Department : HR Academic Affairs - Intern Program
Job Schedule: PRN
Hours Per Shift: Other
Contribute to Sanford operations and processes while obtaining first hand experiences that align with the mission, vision, and values of the organization. Work collaboratively with organization leadership, enhancing knowledge and skills and improving the delivery of quality healthcare. Assist in the completion of projects and administrative duties while developing skills related to the assigned function and/or location. Attend training and development opportunities, learning about various processes and functions within the organization.
• Copywriting and content curation for blogs, collateral and social media pages
• Assistance with email projects, including copywriting, campaign set-up and analysis of campaign performance
• Assistance with the planning, production and roll-out of promotional campaigns”
• Participation in planning and team meetings
• PowerPoint development, internal presentations via online conferences
• Potential graphic design projects (depending on skills / experience)
• Other tasks and duties as assigned
Demonstrates an ability to meet own responsibilities. Describes opportunities for taking initiative in the organization. Demonstrates the ability to respond to change. Demonstrates an expectation that there will be ongoing shifts in demands and priorities. Identifies tasks or outputs that require accuracy and detail-level attention. Delivers formal and informal stand-up presentations or demos to audiences of all kinds. Demonstrates the ability to speak, write and present clearly. Demonstrates a basic understanding of organizational project management practices and tools. Researches business related data and generates and interprets basic analytics. Collaborates with departmental associates and management.
Profile by Sanford, fast-growing national franchisor of weight loss and nutrition centers, seeks a versatile, hungry-to-learn and eager-to-contribute marketing intern to assist with a variety of projects in a fun, collaborative, fast-paced environment. Ideal for someone seeking opportunities to further develop marketing skills and advance in the profession.
• Must be a Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism and/or Communications or an immediate graduate having earned one of the previously listed majors.
• Must be able to commit to the hours scheduled during the 12 week internship.
• Strong communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
About Sanford Health:
At Sanford Health, we are dedicated to the work of health and healing.
Every day, we show that commitment by delivering the highest quality of care to the communities we serve.
We are leaders in health care and strive to provide patients across the region with convenient access to expert medical care, leading-edge technologies and world-class facilities.
In addition to strong clinical care, we are also committed to research, education and community growth.
We engage in medical research to not only discover innovative ways to provide care, but also cures for common diseases.
We continuously seek new ways to achieve our vision of improving the human condition here in your community, across the region and around the world.
The entire team at Sanford Health recognizes the value of healthy families and communities.
We continue to gain momentum and expand our reach. Together, we can make a positive difference now, and in the future.
Sanford is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request an accommodation for help with your online application,
please call 1-877-673-0854 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
City: Sioux Falls
Job Function: Students and Interns
Job Schedule: PRN
Req Number: WD03874