Blue Rock Bar & Grill HOST (ESS) - Blue Rock Bar & Grill in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Are you ready to Rock? The newly remodeled Blue Rock Bar & Grill offers an experience all its own with an expanded space, four unique dining areas and a fresh menu. Located in the Sanford Sports Complex, Blue Rock Bar & Grill is the hub for what’s happening in sports and entertainment. But it doesn’t stop there. Our destination restaurant houses weekly entertainment, daily features and special events as well as a fine dining decadence in a casual atmosphere.
Provides friendly and efficient service to guests according to company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards. Performs all duties to maximize guest satisfaction and a quality work environment as directed by General Manager or Manager on Duty.
- Reports to work well groomed, in proper and clean uniform and practices good personal hygiene.
- Uses greeting, seating, and waiting list procedures when guests arrive, or answering phone calls.
- Maintains cleanliness standards and stocks for the host area and restrooms.
- Provides assistance to all servers and management in order to execute service standards. This includes cleaning tables for servers after guests leave.
- Utilizes proper cash handling procedures when To Go orders are taken. Provides correct change.
- Communicates with Manager on Duty and co-workers regarding guests needs
- Has sufficient knowledge of menu to execute suggestive selling techniques with all guests.
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility.
- Must be able to work under heavy stress/pressure during peak times.
- Must be able to communicate with guests.
- Requires continual standing and walking.
For more information or to apply, please email Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org or give him a call at 605-271-2500. He will be happy to answer any questions you may have about available positions. Please include your phone number in the email and we will contact you.
LOCATION : Sioux Falls, SD
JOB ID : BR4EV
Equal Employment Opportunity
Blue Rock has consistently operated under the principle of equal treatment for all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, in regard to public assistance or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. EEO is the Law: English Version or Spanish Version . EEO is the Law Supplement: English Version or Spanish Version .
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request an accommodation for help with applying, please call 605-271-2500 and ask for Michael or Jennifer or send an email to email@example.com .
Location :Sioux Falls, SD
Job ID :BR4EV