Sanford Health Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Sponsorship Application in Bemidji, Minnesota
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Sponsorship Application
If nursing is your passion, work with an employer that takes pride in its employees, the patient care that they help provide and the excellence each individual brings. Every day, we show that commitment by delivering the highest quality of care to the communities we serve. Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) have a growing presence in health care. Sanford Health would love to help you achieve your career goals as an LPN. The LPN Sponsorship is financial assistance to support tuition and other expenses while you progress through your schools LPN program. Upon graduation, Sanford and the sponsored student will partner for a full time employment commitment at Sanford Health as an LPN in an area of need for two years. Current students are eligible to apply. This sponsorship can be used in conjunction with other financial aid. Ambulatory LPN duties include but are not limited to:
• Focused patient assessments
• Medication administration and vaccinations
• Direct patient care
• Collaboration within an interprofessional team
• Must be accepted into the LPN program.
• Commit to working 2 years full time as an LPN after graduation.
• Must maintain a GPA that meets program requirements and show forward progression through the program of study.
• Grades must be submitted on a semester basis.
• Must sign a contract before payments are processed.
• Must commit to participating in Sanford Check-Ins (email, phone, or in person) during program of study.
Adheres to legal regulations and organizational policies when discussing patient health information. Completes tasks and inspires confidence in leaders by demonstrating honesty and integrity. Delivers written and oral communications that engage audience participants, respond to their questions and concerns, and produce specific outcomes and impact. Follows direction in relation to the time and effort needed to achieve work objectives. Operates and maintains medical equipment based on specific policies. Responsible for promoting a safe environment for patients, families, staff, residents, and visitors and working collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary health care team to provide the best outcomes for patients. Performs age related patient assessments and nursing interventions. Offers effective feedback to patient and family members regarding health.
Job Function: Students and Interns
Job Schedule: Full Time
Req Number: ERG1040